Organic Synthesis Assistant Researcher (internship, 3 Persons)
1. Academic qualifications: Bachelor degree in chemical or chemical engineering,
2. Solid knowledge of organic chemistry,
3. Understand the knowledge of literature retrieval,
4. Organic experimental operation experience,
5. Good English writing and reading skills.
Drug Analysis Researcher, Quality Assurance Specialist (1 person)
1. Education requirements: Bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Analysis or Chemistry,
2. Understand the principles of analytical instruments such as gas phase and liquid chromatography,
3. Familiar with the principles and methods of chemistry such as acid-base titration,
4. Good English writing and reading ability.
If you are interested in our company, please leave message or send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.